Wednesday, April 6, 2011

#FAIL

So, I haven't posted in like a week. That's because I'm currently failing epically at this "changing my style" thing. I've been wearing nothing but skinny jeans and hoodies. Partially because the weather has been acting like that phony friend you keep around for no good reason. It was 70 degrees last Monday and by Wednesday, it was snowing again. My concern has been more with staying warm and dry than trying to be cute.

However, I have made a little progress that last couple times I've gone shopping. Instead of buying sneakers, I bought heels! I've bought three pairs of pumps in the last three weeks. Where or what I'm gonna wear them with is another post for another day.




The first two pairs are Madden Girl and the last pair is Steve Madden (whatever the damn difference is). I got them all at TJ Maxx/Ross for Less for $20 each. Good deal if you ask me :)

#nowplaying Algebra Blessett - At This Time

No comments:

Post a Comment