Monday, April 18, 2011

Style Update

So, this whole "changing my style" thing has taken a back burner to the weather. One day it's snowing, the next day it's 75 degrees and raining...my focus has been more on keeping warm and not getting sick than trying to be cute.

Saturday night, I went to a party thrown by the LGBTQIA group at my university(which I'm a part of). It was a "prom" that we throw every year for people who may not have been able to take their same sex partner to their high school prom because of school policies. Everybody was invited from gay couples to straight couples. I went with a group of friends.

This is the outfit I wore. It was way different than when I usually do, but I really liked it.


dress: Forever 21 ($7 on ebay), shoes: Steve Madden ($20 from Ross for Less) Blazer: H&M ($15), necklace and earrings: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment