Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Little About Me

WHAT UP FAM!?

*daps you up*
*high fives*
*ridiculously long, unnecessary handshake*

Ummmm, ok. I’m done.

Anyway, welcome to Unpredictably HighQuality! Thanks for reading my blog. I’m full randomness and I felt like this would be a fun outlet. I figured I should let you know a little about myself in order for you to understand where I’m coming from in of my posts. So, here we go:

*clears throat*

*drum roll*

I’m Niss :)

I’m a 19 year old college junior majoring in Secondary History Education & minoring in American Politics. (It’s not a big name school, so I’m not even going to bother giving you the name. Just know that it’s one of the top schools in the state for my major, and it’s in the middle of nowhere.)

I’m from somewhere in Southwestern Pennsylvania. Small city (and I use that term loosely), mostly Caucasians, but the high school I graduated from was 85% black (you figure that one out).

I hate the word ghetto. I’ve heard a lot of white girls use it as synonymous with anything pertaining to being black (usually negatively) so I’ve stopped using it. I’ve also been trying to stop saying the n-word. I feel like if I wouldn’t want someone of another race saying it to me, I shouldn’t say it either.

I’m a hugeeee Steelers & Pirates fan (no, I don’t live in Pittsburgh) but I also really like the Jets. (& for the record, I think Ben Roethlisberger did it #justsayin)

I’m transitioning from relaxed to natural so my hair looks really weird right now and is causing me a lot of grief.

I’m a very frugal girl. I clip coupons every Saturday and I get really excited about it (its my old lady habit).

I love music. I’ll listen to anything once.

iTweet (@HighQuality08)

I’m random. I’ve been told I’m funny and I am, but I’m just being me. If you don’t like it, feel free to click on that little red x at the top right hand corner of your screen. If not, take off your shoes and stay a while =D

No comments:

Post a Comment